Tuesday, January 25

Soluble Tablet Experiment








I decided to test out my experiment. I didn't have any white soluble tablets, but i did find some berry flavoured orange ones. I took out 3 tablets originally thinking that i could crush them easily and form them into a letter. But it was so terribly difficult just to crush a quarter of one. They were rock hard. I tried a pestle, which ended up getting dented from the grinding head, a thick wooden tool to crush it, but eventually i resorted to the knife which i had to saw slowly the edges of the tablet off.



This was what it ended looking like when i added the water slowly. It fizzed for 5 minutes and bubbled up.

I recorded a video of it fizzing up as a reaction to the water but it wouldn't come up on my laptop. So i videoed it from my phone. I will have to redo this experiment tomorrow so that i could video it from my camera in HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment