Monday, February 21

Proof of late post




So I've been waiting for my amazon package to reach since January, and i got all excited that i would be receiving it today and that i would finally be able to see my book and watch Helvetica over and over again.

My dad comes back from work and i'm like: " Where's the package? Is it in the car? " and he's like "No it's in my brief case."

I then thought to myself wow did the post office actually open up my amazon box and separate my book and dvd into separate envelopes??!!!
So i open my dad's briefcase and fine a paper thin card based envelope.
All that was going thrrough my head was wow did they confiscate my dvd and book and sent me a letter of appology??!!

As it turns out that inside this envelope were 2 certificates from ABC awards from Chelsea. Don't get me wrong i was very happy but... I've been waiting a month and a half for my amazon package and this envelope was sent way after since the 4th of Feb.

An interesting thing and proof was shown on the envelope that my envelope was stamped on the 13th of Feb for clearance from the sorting office and then on the 15th from the postal office.
BUT... i received my package on the 21st! So what happened in the 6 days in between??

I am willing to go to a post office and ask if i could see the mail rooms and directly ask if my package from amazon has arrived. I guess Kuwait really relies on DHL and not on post anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment