Monday, March 7

My mum's magazine package

Along with my package today, my mum received one of her magazines from the States. It was repackaged in a brown manilla envelope and had the original address cut out and taped onto the front.
I thought what lay inside it was her "Glamour" magazine since it's a fashion magazine and is most likely to be checked.
It was funny to see it was a "House Beautiful" magazine. I mean why would they want to check that?? It's just an interior and house magazine, filed with pages on wall paints and interesting furniture pieces and ways of furnishing rooms and fun beautiful ideas... Unless they people who opened it up was moving houses and wanted some ideas for some rooms and furnishings, other than that i have no idea why they would open it up and check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment