Tuesday, July 5

LG FaceFon

I decided to go along with the FaceFon which was my first choice, a telephone i found lying around in our house in Sofar Lebanon. What drew me to the object at first were the memories i had as a kid playing with it when my cousins and i played our imaginary games or made our home movies. Back at my grandmothers home we have 2 of them.

The object itself is quite fascinating as it functions as both a phone and as a camera (which is built in). It has a screen attached to it which allows you to make video calls. Unfortunately i have never been able to get it to work but i am eager to see what makes up this unique object and all the little compartments within.

This LG FaceFon's buttons are all labeled in Korean I'm guessing. I feel it's a "one of a kind" object, an object ahead of it's time. It's very much like skyping with one another, i don't quite know if they had to attach the internet to it or it worked solely on a phone line.








No comments:

Post a Comment